Monday, February 11, 2008

Proof

I like the movie "Proof"
Or rather
the idea that one could fill hundreds
upon hundreds
of black and white
speckled composition notebooks
with numbers, figures, processes
that build toward
proving something
amazing

I dont want to wear neutral tones
Beige, champagne, ivory, latte, or rustic pink
which are all just ways of making myself
invisible
Wait, where did I go have I been want to be
Let's go through it again
Explain to me your hopeful criticisms and
altruistic outcomes again from the beginning
Prove to me that these are
your thoughts
or that you had them once
can have them again
only changed
for the better
Share with me your qualitative
and quantitative methodologies
I can't afford not to be concerned
with the anthropology
I have recently created
I design my future through careful
contemplation of the
possibility of
domestic terrorism [I will sabotage myself]
Kerosene is a slow-burning
fuel, which proves that it is
not an ideal material for
setting yourself on fire
When I incinerate, I want it
to be a fast burn almost like
evaporating
A flash which is a way of making myself
visible
if only for a second.

No comments:

Post a Comment